Coordinator, Production Finance
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Production Finance - Motion Picture Group
The Coordinator is responsible for supporting production accounting teams worldwide. Provides oversight and guidance during on-boarding of production accounting crews and assist in implementing studio policies. Work with Sony treasury to ensure timely set up of production bank accounts and multiple online systems. Position ensures production funds are processed on time and resolves banking issues and compliance. Serves as studio point of contact for questions from freelance accountants regarding production accounting procedures.
• Support production accounting teams worldwide.
• Production bank account set ups, for funding and compliance.
• Process union and non-union payroll during pre-production, manage pre-production reimbursements.
• Support processing and collection of domestic and international tax credits.
• Consolidate production reporting for senior management tools.
• Manage studio and production accounting interfaces, reconcile and resolve variances.
• Bachelors degree in related field
• 2 years - production accounting experience
• Advanced Excel, Vista and PSL
• SAP knowledge a plus
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work and remain detail oriented
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios