Coordinator, Production Administration- Mpg
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/26/2022 5:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Coordinator, Production Administration- Mpg jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Production Administration- Mpg postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Production Administration- MPG
We are looking for a Production Administration Coordinator to join the Production Administration team within the Motion Picture Group (MPG).
on a daily basis:
• Tracking show dates, crew hires and locations in Sony systems
• Setting up new productions in Sony systems
• Knowledge of key production documents and show progress (i.e. call sheets, production reports, one line schedules)
• File management and organization
• Main point of contact & liaison with the Production Office (Coordinator) for shows in production (Sony production manual, policies and procedures, etc.)
• Managing calls, meetings and appointments for VP, Physical Production
• Direct people both internally and externally to the correct department to contact for the correct information needed.
• Assure that check requests and other forms requiring VP signature are signed off on and returned to the appropriate department.
on an ongoing but sporadic basis:
• Script reading and breakdowns – knowledge of Movie Magic software a plus
• Coordinate travel for VP and early production travel
• Research as needed – tax credits, filmmakers/ key crew, location photos, etc.
• Schedule ATL, BTL, and any other Production Administration meetings as necessary
• Archive Production Administration files as necessary.
• Distribute Pre-deal memos, ATL Budgets, DOODs, One-liners, and Scripts internally as necessary
• Expense management
• Pull files that are archived or in storage as necessary both internally and for shows, particularly when a show is doing additional photography or re-shoots.
• Follow up on issues as they occur to make sure they are completed, this can be from making sure approvals are made to assuring that other departments have completed reports or other actions that is necessary for Production Administration to receive.
• Minimum 2 years experience in Production, experience in Physical Production preferred.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• An interest in & love of feature film production!
• Self-starter attitude and ambitiousness encouraged
• Highly organized, resourceful and dependable with excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a voluminous deadline-oriented department. Must be willing to take and follow directions.
• Able to work independently and set appropriate priorities.
• Proficient in movie magic budgeting and scheduling.
• Computer and technology literate – familiarity with Mac/PC operating systems and hard drive formats, Word, Excel, Outlook, PIX, Scenechronize
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios