Coordinator, Marketing- Wheel Of Fortune
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/17/2022 10:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Coordinator, Marketing- Wheel Of Fortune jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Marketing- Wheel Of Fortune postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Marketing- Wheel of Fortune
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join SPT that will help support marketing efforts for Wheel of Fortune! Primary responsibilities will include assisting and supporting the Executive Director of Marketing & Digital Media, and department, on overall administrative and marketing activities on Wheel of Fortune. All projects and work will be initiated from the Executive Director of Marketing & Digital Media, who will direct and supervise all tasks relating to the coordinator's responsibilities. Specifics to include but are not limited to; Duties will include scheduling digital/ in-person meetings/ work sessions and managing calendars, fielding calls, receiving and directing Studio visitors, creating Microsoft Office documents, including spreadsheets and presentations, digital filing and record keeping.
• Will be the assistant to the Executive Director of Marketing & Digital Media and will support the director and department in efforts to achieve short and long-term marketing goals and objectives.
• Assist Executive Director of Marketing & Digital Media and department in organization; relieve the director of all administrative and clerical work including answering phones, expense reports, digital filing, FED-EX, project organization, composing and routing team communications and documents, printing, dubbing tapes, creating Power Point presentations, routing marketing materials, tracking budgets, handling publication subscriptions, etc.
• Responsible for leading, planning, organizing, and scheduling meetings/ video conference calls, and maintaining director's as well as departmental meeting calendars.
• Responsible for marketing budget tracking and invoice processing, including creating and tracking external vendor purchase orders for internal approval using internal finance programs.
• Working in Ariba Guided Buying to input and process vendor invoices
• Maintain and update sweepstakes logistics documents for distribution.
• Responsible for organizing and maintaining brand's current and archived digital and offline creative assets created by creative agencies, including video tape library, show logos, talent images, promotion/sweepstakes videos, and other creative elements via Sony Pictures Television's B2B site and brand's SharePoint account, and Google Docs.
• Responsible for social media content facilitation, as needed.
• Creation and distribution of a quarterly digital stats, demographic and ratings deck.
• Content Strategy: Create and update digital content decks for 3rd party partners.
• Assist team in digital content management for partner integrations, including compilation of screenshots of partner placements during Sweepstakes weeks to be sent to partner.
• Create wrap report decks for our third-party partnerships, in collaboration with growth & insights lead.
• QA website every Monday morning to ensure content accuracy (copy, placements, etc.)
• Manager of all billing on Facebook Business Manager, JW Player, Max Mind.
• Point person for team's post-production clip requests, Contestant Blogger requests, and distribution of all relevant/important production documents and assets to the department.
• Fulfill all CCPA website requests.
• Bachelor's degree in Business preferred
• 3 years' minimum related work experience required
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills with keen attention to detail
• Demonstrates ability to meet deadlines while balancing multiple projects and prioritizing work under pressure
• Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as external business partners/vendors.
• Creativity and willingness to be part of a team are required.
• Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
• Highly motivated and proactive self-starter with ability to function in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Affinity for TV pop culture/ streaming, game shows, and unscripted series
• PowerPoint proficiency and excellence
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in the following computer software:
• Exceptional Microsoft Office Suite skills (Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Video conferencing/ Teams/ Zooms, etc.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios