Coordinator, Marketing- Us Distribution
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/21/2023 6:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Marketing- Us Distribution jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Marketing- Us Distribution postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Marketing- US Distribution
Based in Culver City, CA, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will support the US Distribution team. Our team supports all SPE television and theatrical titles in syndication, and off-network distribution, including AVOD, SVOD, and cable. Reporting to the Executive Director, Marketing, US Distribution, this person will provide a full range of administrative and project management support and will assist in the creative development and management of revenue-generating, custom marketing solutions for existing and prospective clients.
The ideal candidate is creative, self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, highly organized and able to work well on a team and independently.
• Work with internal creative agency to collect assets and manage approval processes
• Field day-to-day asset/material requests from internal and external clients.
• Coordinate client mailings and assist in developing and ordering promotional items
• Request clips from production as needed
• Support LA based Distribution Marketing team on all show projects including, but not limited to:
• Promo creation
• Promo tracking
• Competitive tracking for social media landscape
• Coordinate cross-functional communications by staying highly aligned with multiple teams, including: Creative Content (on-air and off-air), Franchise Marketing, Publicity, Legal, Sales, Research and International
• On assigned titles, spearhead the creation of B2B sales collateral (product sell sheets, brochures, e-blast communications, show-specific sales decks, reels), manage post-sale asset delivery and series launch support, and client management
• Work in tandem with sales point person to ensure the department's marketing needs are met (including, but not limited to client needs, acquisitions, etc.)
• Build and manage relationships with clients, including cable networks, SVOD/AVOD platforms, and affiliate stations.
• Build and manage relationships with vendors, including creative and promotional agencies
• Establish strong, collaborative, cross-functional relationships within SPT (publicity, legal, finance, etc.)
• With direction from Executive Dirctor, manage collateral creation needs for high-level events including Promax Station Summit and Winter Summit.
• Process invoices and purchase orders
• Keep track of necessary office supplies and order updates
• Assist with presentations/agendas, event coordination
• Knowledge of television and entertainment industry, digital entertainment/media, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop
• Must possess professional maturity, integrity, strong work ethic and organizational skills
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, communication skills (oral and written), and be able to communicate effectively across all levels of management
• Outstanding computer skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize with attention to detail and excellent follow-through
• Independently problem solve
• Be a self-starter with a team player attitude
• Ability to work in fast paced environments with shifting priorities
• Work within and meet tight deadlines
• Professional attitude and highly motivated individual
• 2-3 years of television Marketing experience preferred
• 2+ years of experience in the entertainment industry preferred
• BA in Marketing or related field
The anticipated base salary for this position is $44,800 to $58,800. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - CA01