Coordinator, Marketing Operations
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Marketing Operations - Home Entertainment
This position is responsible for daily management of marketing related invoices and developing and publishing ongoing internal and external marketing communication which involves frequent collaboration with various internal departments including Operations, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Creative and Sales. The position will also involve working on special projects as assigned by the SVP marketing.
• 70 % Processing & Entering invoices: Process, organize and enter invoices into the Accounting system for the following departments: Marketing Executives, Brand Marketing, PR, Creative, Digital Marketing, Media Ensure mathematical accuracy on the invoices
• 15% Marketing Communications: Prepare weekly communications of new release products and distribute to internal and external stakeholders.
• 5% Vendor Relationships: Work with Manager to strengthen the working relationship with the Vendors through daily and/or weekly communication.
• 5% Administration Support: Maintain invoice register and the daily payments register in a timely and accurate manner
• 5% Special Projects: Work on Special Projects as required by SVP Marketing and Creative.
This role normally requires a minimum of an Associate degree, Bachelor's degree preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Home Entertainment or Consumer Packaged Goods background
• Working systems needed to execute the process, including JDE systems environment, Prism, Commercial Tool (Dev Express) and GPMS
• Strong excel proficiency, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word.
• Communicating effectively and strong interpersonal skills with all levels of management
• Taking direction well
• Exercising sound judgment, making timely decisions that will not hamper any scheduled item
• Have strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
• Adapt and learn new systems / databases
• Ability to prioritize tasks, learn proprietary systems (both SPHE and vendor-specific) and balance business needs of several internal teams.
• Effectively analyze, present, communicate and exchange information to facilitate process development.
• Coordinating with internal departments as well as work independently on assigned tasks to achieve departmental goals and initiatives.
• Build strong relationships with all levels of employees.
• Be flexible in job responsibilities depending on the needs of customers, the team, and the department.
• Work in a fast-paced, team based, customer focused environment.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Akio Morita Building