Coordinator, Global Brand Marketing
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/8/2022 1:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Global Brand Marketing jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Global Brand Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Global Brand Marketing
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment is seeking a Global Brand Marketing Coordinator based in Culver City. This position supports the Global Brand Marketing team to support the marketing of the studio's Columbia, Tri-Star, Screen Gems, Sony Pictures Animation and Affirm new releases.
• Support Global Brand Marketing team on the studio's Columbia, Tri-Star, Screen Gems, Sony Pictures Animation and Affirm new releases including:
• Coordinate various marketing materials between key stakeholders within SPHE and externally when necessary.
• Track all promotional partner updates by attending internal promotions meetings to take notes and distribute information to wider Brand team.
• Work with Brand lead and legal to manage vetting of global promotions and associated creative materials.
• Assemble marketing work team meeting agendas and attend the meetings to take notes, distribute information to cross-functional teams (i.e., Media, PR, Research, Creative and Shopper Marketing).
• Maintain a timeline of critical home entertainment marketing dates.
• Manage key marketing presentations by assisting in the creation of product slides and working with Brand leads to make sure presentations are up to date (including but not limited to filmmaker, retail and internal PowerPoint presentations).
• Coordinate marketing materials working with international territory marketing teams.
• Liaise with Brand leads, legal and programming teams for scheduling and metadata updates.
• Read scripts, screen films & participate in content brainstorms.
• Manage some logistical marketing operations functions, in conjunction with applicable internal and external partners (including but not limited to trailering, title budget timelines, physical and digital product orders, liaising with trade publication partners, territory localization process).
• Special ad hoc Brand Marketing projects.
• BA/BA degree preferred
• 1-2 years experience in Marketing, preferably in a studio or streaming environment
• Must show demonstrated experience and strength in PowerPoint
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, meeting specific deadlines
• Excellent project management skills, with great attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel (knowledge of formulas is a plus)
• Internet savvy and proficient in online research
• Highly motivated self-starter and a team player
• Can work independently to problem solve
• Passion to learn new things outside day-to-day responsibilities
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, all U.S. non-union and O.P.E.I.U. Local 174 applicants and employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios