Coordinator Client Ops
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator Client Ops
The Global Mastering and Servicing (GMS) Coordinator will service assigned client accounts, work flows and the digital/physical sales for assigned markets, which include Free/Basic/Pay as well as VOD and other digital clients. Advise sales personnel, broadcast clients, and internal and external vendors on contractual fulfillment of materials to the allocated markets. Coordinate the manufacturing, distribution and administrative aspects of the servicing process. Work with management to formulate distribution procedures, implement the processes and file timely reports on progress. Responsible for reviewing, tracking and coordinating the manufacture and delivery of materials to be ingested into the Distribution Backbone/DIAMONDS/DL3, including but not limited to Picture, Audio, Closed Captioned/Subtitle, Metadata, Trailer and Artwork content.
1. Client Communication and Servicing Activity
2. Materials Research, Preparation and Technical Activity
3. Vendor and Internal Communication Activity
4. Client Operations Special Initiatives
5. Special projects as assigned.
6. Liaise with Sales and SPT to ensure compliance with client delivery requirements.
7. Support and, as required, participate in internal and external matrix teams who are involved in special initiatives and projects, which can include; Client Operations Information Sessions, Management Presentations, team building exercises, cross training, staff development, etc.
• TV and/or Airline editing specification and delivery requirements preferred.
• Digital file and video tape formats preferred.
• Encoding and Trans-coding knowledge preferred.
• Knowledge of Sales/availability windows preferred.
• Previous experience working in a corporate or studio environment preferred.
• Microsoft Office
• MS EXCEL
• MS Power Point
• Working with various databases
• This position requires a detail orientated candidate who is a self-starter, and is able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
• Analyze projects on multiple levels, anticipate problems before they occur, and take appropriate action.
• Exercise good judgment, especially as related to talent.
• Run Reports from databases as required.
• Update assigned databases as required.
• Project plan efficiently and effectively and have the ability to accurately scope out tasks and projects in order to meet requested timelines.
• Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
• A versatile learner, open to change and enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
• Candidate must be able to work within and across teams.
• International languages a plus
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Washington Blvd- CA48