Coordinator, Ad Sales Strategy Planning
Sony PicturesMiami, FL
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Ad Sales Strategy Planning jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Coordinator, Ad Sales Strategy Planning postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Ad Sales Strategy Planning? Coordinator, Ad Sales Strategy Planning
The primary purpose of this job is to be the person responsible for maintaining and administering key data related to the Ad Sales systems, budget and processes for the SPT Latin America businesses. This individual will work closely with Management, Traffic Operations and Finance and will be a key source of information related to Salesforce and Custom reports in Tableau and Excel. The Coordinator, Ad Sales Strategy Planning role reports directly to the Executive Director of Strategy Planning.
• Inventory Management – Manage token process to achieve inventory maximization. Provide tokens for each campaign prior to booking. Will be able to advise on the potential for clearance of token provided for the requested feeds and perform periodic audits to ensure process is working effectively
• Systems & Reporting- Run reports, consolidate and reconcile data, coordinate new user training and IT enhancements for all Strategy Planning systems. Update reports which offer key business insights into pricing and inventory. Will also work with information and reports from other systems such as Landmark and the Data Warehouse.
• Budget & Forecasting – Consolidation, reconciliation and uploading of information for the tracking of the regional budget on a weekly basis as well as for Quarterly budget revisions.
• Process Management – Manage various process that require consolidating, standardizing and distributing of information across teams such as Rates, Barters, COFA and Acquisitions Estimates.
• Knowledgeable in Outlook, Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are required.Experience with Tableau and Sales Force is preferred.
• Detail-oriented individual for optimum job performance.
• Fluent in Spanish and English, oral and written, is required.
• An excellent prioritization skill is essential.
• Handle day-to-day responsibilities with minimum supervision.
• Ability to make commitment and meet deadlines.
• Self-starter and independent thinker.
• Ability to be proactive vs. reactive as it pertain to goals and projects.
• Effective combination of analytical, organizational and communicational skills.
• People oriented and team player, ability to work well with all level of employees and awareness of cultural diversity.
• 1+ year of experience in television, advertising or information systems is required and experience within Latin American markets is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree is required. Preferred concentration in Finance, Business Administration, or Information Systems.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Miami - Teleuno (SPTI) - FL01