Coord Program Planning, Crackle Plus
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Coord Program Planning, Crackle Plus
Crackle Plus is the leading ad-supported OTT network with 10M+ viewers including PopcornFlix, PopcornFlix Kids, PopcornFlix Comedy, FrightPix, EspañolFlix and Truli, as well as subscription VOD platform Pivotshare. We handpick the best movies and series for our audience to enjoy anytime, anywhere. The AVOD offering includes Hollywood's best movies and TV shows and original programming. Crackle is always freely available on game consoles, mobile phones, smart TVs, and streaming boxes. Position Overview The Crackle Plus Content team is seeking a Programming Coordinator to track all titles from acquisitions to air on the Crackle Plus Networks. The ideal candidate will identify workflow optimization opportunities and provide key insights to help grow the business alongside the Crackle Plus content strategy.
• Support the scheduling team (Director & Manager) in all aspects of content curation and network strategy
• Strategic and tactical implementation of daily, monthly, and annual scheduling of a high volume content slate across multiple platforms
• Create and monitor merchandising schedules for Crackle's network promotional levers including slideshows, featured trays, and curated playlists
• Track, proof, optimize and manage metadata related to content programming
• Audit all implementations across content platforms as they relate to programming
• Monthly and quarterly content turnover audit and QA
• Collaborate with Programming Manager on the development and creation of consumer-facing promotional elements and ensure compliance with network brand and SEO guidelines
• Tracking title rights into programming system and ensure timely and accurate exploitation
• Liaise with operations, product, engineering and ad-sales team to ensure all content-related required assets are accounted for and scheduled sufficiently
• Maintain master list of available titles and associated metadata
• Support the broader team in reporting as necessary. Responsible for data entry when needed and updating team leads with timely and relevant information needed to make business decisions
• Attend meetings, take detailed notes, and follow up with next steps as needed.
• Q.C. all implementations across all Crackle Plus networks
• Product update testing
• Minimum 1-2 years' experience in program planning/scheduling, on-air promotions, broadcast operations, or media planning
• In-depth knowledge of the entertainment industry
• Comprehensive awareness and understanding of linear and non-linear television programming strategies and services
• Microsoft Office Software experience required (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Outlook)
• Strategic, self-motivated, creative problem-solver who is flexible and can prioritize in a fast-paced environment with multiple, competing deadlines
• Passion for content, specifically with movies and television
• Analytical thinker, capable of translating data into actionable insights that support short- and long-term objectives
• Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail, superb time management skills
• Superior troubleshooting acumen with a discerning and scrutinizing sensibility for quality and experience
• Familiarity with web publishing platforms and content management systems
This role is subject to the employment conditions of Crackle Plus.
*Crackle Plus is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios