Sony PicturesPanama City, PN
Full Time Job
The compliance coordinator is responsible for evaluating linear and non-linear content to ensure regulatory compliance within the different regions assigned. Make required changes to adjust to the regulations within the different regions. Additionally, the coordinator is responsible for performing technical evaluation on video to ensure that it meets quality standards.
• Evaluate linear and non-linear content (films, TV series) according to predefined standards (Platform requirements, local regulations and Ofcom/Atvod code where applicable), ensure quality to SPE's standards and deliver content compliant and risk-free for SPT platforms.
• Prepare compliance reports, listing justifications for assigned age ratings and content advice.
• Prepare content summaries in English
• Monitor and update work orders by deadline.
• Complete ad hoc tasks as requested by Compliance Manager
• Fluent English and Spanish is required. Portuguese (Portugal and or Brazil) and German is a plus.
• High degree of computer literacy, with an aptitude for learning new technology and software.
• Knowledge of editing software is required where Adobe Premiere is a plus.
• Expertise in technical quality control for video/audio.
• Experience in broadcast and/or VOD environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Able to review content and apply a compliance standpoint, not a personal position.
• Capable of identifying issues, plots or themes that may cause offense.
• Ability to review content onscreen for long periods without losing concentration.
• Comfortable with making own compliance judgements and contextualize and communicate decisions in a confident manner.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions without Manager Approval.
• Understanding of digital media technologies such as encoding standards and tools, automated quality control, asset delivery, ''tapeless'' environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to make clear decisions and communicate and document decisions made clearly.
• Ability to work on own initiative and proactively prevent problems from occurring.
• Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
PAN - Ciudad de Panama