Columbia Pictures Creative Trainee, Mpg - Spring
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/15/2019 8:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Columbia Pictures Creative Trainee, Mpg - Spring jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Columbia Pictures Creative Trainee, Mpg - Spring postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Columbia Pictures Creative Trainee, Mpg - Spring? Columbia Pictures Creative Trainee, MPG - Spring 2020
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Professional Trainee program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allow you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities while on the lot. This Spring Professional Trainee position is from January through May and all candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week, M-F.
The Creative team is responsible for finding and developing Columbia's feature film releases and sees projects through pre-production, production, post-production and release. The department works with producers, writers, directors and talent to create critically and commercially viable movies for the studio.
Duties involve aiding the executive assistants in the department with clerical work, errands, meeting preparation, and additional duties as assigned. Looking for candidates who are passionate about the film industry. Ideal candidates should have experience working in an office environment and/or dealing with customer relations.
• Bachelor's degree in Film or an equivalent field of study preferred
• Highly organized, resourceful and dependable with excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a voluminous deadline-oriented department.
• Must be willing to take and follow directions
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
• Common sense, dependability, discretion and attention to detail are required
• Computer and technology literate – familiarity with Mac/PC operating systems and hard drive formats, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.