BRM Director, Data Analytics
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
BRM Director – Data Analytics
The Director in our Corporate IT BRM team serves as the conduit to the business users and senior leaders with the primary goal of understanding the business processes, workflows, and information requirements of the users. The Director will interact with stakeholders from various business units, supporting of current and future project and applications.
This BRM director for Data Analytics will be expected to lead cross-functional team efforts and execute project management activities as required to support Data Analytics tools and applications under the Corporate team. The candidate must be hands on and very detailed oriented. Have strong communication and listening skills to facilitate meetings. The ideal candidate must also have a proven track record of supporting complex initiatives where multiple business units and processes are impacted.
• Plan, direct and manage project execution
• Monitor and control project work including performance metrics
• Build/recruit project teams to support project efforts as needed
• Act as the subject matter expert for all tools and applications used by the Data Analytics team
• Effectively solicit, elaborate, and communicate requirements and/or issues to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Build complex workflows and diagrams to depict business and system processes.
• Drive testing approach, process, and strategy
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, results-driven, and agile work environment.
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience in IT or related technical professions
• Data Analytics and/or Business Intelligence Experience
• Data visualization Experience (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
• SQL Knowledge/Experience
• Agile/Scrum Experience
• JIRA Experience
• Previous Entertainment Industry Work Experience
• Bachelor Degree required
• Computer Science or related Information Technology degree preferred
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios