Sony PicturesMexico City, MX
Full Time Job
The Booker will be responsible to analyze the status of all the releases (Sony´s and competitive environment) to develop a deep knowledge of the market: circuits, release schedules, logistics, historic B.O., etc. to maximize the film's performance.
• Exploit the films' profit in all the theatres of the assigned region.
• Attention to exhibitors located in each of the assigned regions
• Manage & verify booking development, conditions, and logistics.
• Maintain corporate objectives aligned with Sales department.
• To have and maintain the best relationship with the exhibitors.
• To calculate and analyze the VPF & 3D glasses accounting cost.
• To prepare, develop and analyze reports to facilitate the decision-making process.
• Actively participate in exhibitor's events & special activities.
• Bachelor´s degree / Engineering required (focused on business).
• Tableau Desktop and Web.
• SAP & Ariba
• Fluent in English and Spanish (spoken and written)
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
• Entertainment Industry, Theatrical booking, Data analysis
• Database management related to the motion picture industry.
• Strategic and analytical thinking: Demonstrate ability to think and analyze strategically, identify core issues and potential solution strategies.
• Strong negotiation abilities.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload effectively.
• Team work necessary.
• To be an organized person.
• To have a strong sense of accountability and be process and detail driven.
• Skills for socialize with exhibitors.
• Proactive attitude.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
MEX - Mexico City