B2i Coordinator, Marketing Operations
Sony PicturesMexico City, MX
This was removed by the employer on 11/1/2022 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for B2i Coordinator, Marketing Operations jobs in Mexico City-MX
Search all B2i Coordinator, Marketing Operations postings
Full Time Job
B2i Coordinator, Marketing Operations Mexico
.JOB DESCRIPTION: B2i - Coordinator Marketing Operations
The B2i Coordinator (The Business to Internal Department) will coordinate the traffic/project management of all the Marketing and Creative activities from all L.O.B. (Theatrical, HE, TVD, Production and Networks) in Mexico .
The B2i Coordinator will implement and lead the digital work management tool that will let users track and coordinate projects serving as an ''Air Controller'' to properly manage all B2P, B2B, Publicity and Creative Center projects to support the adequate and timely delivery of campaigns and tactics to serve all L.O.B. in Mexico.
The B2i Coordinator will support the internal communication and execution of a series of tactical and strategic actions designed inform and motivate our internal Teams.
• Identify with Mexico's B2P, B2B, Publicity and Creative unit heads the content strategy priorities and timelines to properly set up and operate the digital work management tool.
• Coordinate and interconnect Mexico's B2P, B2B, Publicity and Creative teams using the latest collaboration-hub methods and technologies (suggested platform: Slack/Wrike for Enterprise).
• Coordinate the execution of local communication tactics in Mexico to elevate the Sony Brand for our Marketing and Creative teams by using employee touchpoints and improving day-to-day interactions with the workplace.
• Coordinate reception of Briefs and Creative asset creation plans, workloads with the Creative Center and vendors for digital, on-air and off-air brand assets for Marketing campaigns implementation.
• Work in actively collaboration with Marketing B2P, B2i, PR, CC, HO and other Lat Am piers to assure proper Project management of priorities
• Track KPI's for every marketing campaign and measure status of implemented campaigns in Mexico. (Postmortems)
• Support the implementation of a reward program to recognize innovation, and productivity in Mexico.
• Support and Collaborate with P&O in a systematic training program that includes on-board training, new technical skills, soft skills development, product and service training and e-learning
• Bachelor's degree is required with emphasis in Marketing and/or Communications
• 3 + years of Marketing/Creative/Production experience in Entertainment Industry required
• Office suite, Ability to manage, use and train Teams on Project management digital tool
• Knowledge of the Theatrical, HE, TVD, Production and Networks SPE business in Mexico.
• Knowledge of WRIKE or any other project management tool.
• Strong knowledge of Marketing, Publicity, Creative and Production process, and timelines
• Fluent English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
• Digital savvy, Data driven
• Strong communication and leadership skills to properly engage Teams in the use of the Digital Work Management tool
• Strong attention to detail and organization
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Collaborative and flexible individual
• Management of Vendors and Budget
• Tracking performance driven by business goals and KPIs
• Strong team management skills
• Detail oriented
MEX - Mexico City