Avod Channel Manager - Youtube, Facebook & Instagram
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/28/2021 9:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Livestream/Twitch/YouTube Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Avod Channel Manager - Youtube, Facebook & Instagram jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Avod Channel Manager - Youtube, Facebook & Instagram postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Avod Channel Manager - Youtube, Facebook & Instagram? AVOD Channel Manager - YouTube, Facebook & Instagram
At Sony Pictures Entertainment, our mission is to meet audiences where they are and drive awareness, engagement and fandom across our rich and diverse movie and TV content portfolio.
We are looking for a creative and strategic Channel Manager to help us grow our owned and operated network of channels and pages across YouTube, Facebook, and other audience-facing platforms. Help us reach new audiences in innovative ways via Sony Picture's worldwide, multi-platform digital network.
This role will focus on building channels and pages -- from ideation, to launch, to day-to-day ongoing curation and maintenance. You will interface with multiple stakeholders across the studio, oversee outside vendors, and liaise with representatives from online platforms. You will work hand-in-hand with our strategy, marketing, and analytics teams to find opportunities to launch new channels, optimize existing ones, and create tentpole moments that drive new audiences into our network. You will track the latest platform and market trends and steer our content curation to maximize reach and meet our audiences where they congregate.
You will become part of a nimble, fast-paced content programming team, focused on driving commercial and consumer growth across the network as it expands. We are always evolving, always learning, and extremely passionate about film, television, and what's next for digital video.
CHANNEL STRATEGY, PROGRAMMING, LAUNCH & ONGOING MANAGEMENT & CURATION
• Define the analytical rational to support the launch of new channels and pages, evaluate new opportunities for channels across the studio repertoire of content
• Responsible for a portfolio of channels, audience reach and engagement
• Compose strategy briefs and shape programming schedules to ensure consistent channel voice and curation cadence
• Work with content supply, distribution, and legal teams to determine content availability and usage parameters
• Work cross-functionally with marketing teams and vendors to create and curate posts and calendars
• Plan out and execute activations and events to acquire audiences and drive engagement
• Manage audience amplification strategy and implementation across platforms. Important to understand how audiences act differently across platforms.
• Interface with stakeholders across the studio to find opportunities for collaboration
PERFORMANCE TRACKING & ANALYSIS
• Work in tandem with analytics team to monitor activity and trends
• Provide regular reporting on channel performance and understand what is driving engagement and demand for our content
• Bachelors degree
• 3-5 years of digital media experience
• Commercial Marketing experience required managing a P&L or Marketing Budgets
• Experience and interest in digital advertising trends, new technologies and media industry
• Experience with content curation on social media and video platforms, particularly YouTube and Facebook preferred
• Proficiency in multi-stakeholder project management
• Familiarity and comfort with using research tools
• Familiarity with studio content distribution and marketing workflows helpful
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Strong analytical, research and quantitative skills
• Strong communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
• Strong ability to develop relationships and work cross functionally across partners and stakeholders
• Passion for film, television, and media a plus
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Akio Morita Building This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.