Sony PicturesBogota, DC
Full Time Job
• 50% Execute final audio mix and special effects according to promotion. Make sure there are no echoes, fixing sound or glitches.
o Keeps Brand & Creative Operations Manager apprised of the status of work.
o Works closely with the Creative Producer/Editor executions.
o Ensure creative excellence and execution throughout the process.
• 30% Select and edit music tracks for Promotion, Marketing and internal clients.
• 5% Execute final audio mix surrounding 5.1 and 7.1 mixes.
• 5% Record voiceover following Network's broadcast standards.
• 10% Work on ideas for brand campaigns based on music.
• Experience in all aspects of audio editing, postproduction, and sound design, applications such as Protools, preferable knowledge in suit Izotope and Waves.
• Experience in voice-over recording.
• Knowledge of audio cleaning and audio restoration.
• Experience in sound design and audio editing.
• Experience in finishing and mastering for different formats.
• Knowledge in surround audio mixing.
• Music knowledge is a plus.
• Strong ability to organize, work on multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize.
• Team player.
• Brand knowledge.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Intermediate English is a must.
• Basic Portuguese is a plus.
• Ability to work effectively under changing environments.
• 3-4 years of experience as Audio Producer.
• Be able to multitask and prioritize.
• Understanding of the media agency and television industry is a must.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
The Audio Producer is responsible for the final audio mix and sound effects for programming shows, branding spots, special events, and campaigns for different feeds and internal clients.
The Audio Producer will directly report to the Brand & Creative Operations Manager.
COL - Bogota - Calle 79A