Assistant Manager, Ad Sales
Sony PicturesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Assistant Manager, Ad Sales
Sony Pictures Networks- India Networks is seeking an Assistant Manager, Advertising Sales for the New York office. The key purpose of this position is to handle processes and activities relating to the day-to day generation of ad sales revenue from accounts for the United States and international markets. This individual must actively seek out new opportunities as well as be tuned into and alert to opportunities that can lead to a stronger, more profitable relationship that satisfies their clients. This role will also assist with Ops/Trafficking, Marketing, Branding & Programming initiatives, and strategy and implementation of ground events & online presence.
| WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Lead generation including research & cold calling clients and agencies
• Create effective sales proposals for spot sales and sponsorships
• Prepare and deliver presentations to clients & agencies
• Negotiating, executing, and processing sales contracts
• Coordinate with direct clients and agencies on day-to-day operations
• Offer excellent client service with regular follow-ups
• Process insertion orders and release orders
• Generate and submit log reports
• Coordinate with scheduling department on campaigns
WHAT YOU HAVE:
• 3 - 5 years of related experience in sales advertising, Ad Sales or Agency
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Effective interpersonal and Communication skills
• Make decisions in a timely and effective manner
• Excellent leadership qualities
• Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills
• Sharp business sense: Resourceful, innovative and responsive to change
• Must be proactive, motivated, highly-organized and a self-starter; with exceptional problem solving skills.
• Excellent teammate with ability to work independently and with multiple projects.
| HOW WE TAKE CARE OF YOU:
• Competitive salary, with annual bonus eligibility.
• A choice of comprehensive health plan options that fit your lifestyle.
• Immediate matching and vesting for your 401k plan.
• A wide array of innovative employee benefits to support you (and your family), including Student Loan Assistance, Identity Theft Protection and access to discounted Pet Insurance.
• Rest and recharge during a week off during the winter holidays, in addition to holidays, personal days and vacation time.
• Participate in extensive learning & development opportunities at all levels, including curated instructor-led classes and high impact online resources.
• Build your community by joining our Employee Volunteer Program, Employee Business Resource Groups, and/or Sony Pictures Action – our racial equity and inclusion strategy.
• Access to an employee online store filled with a variety of discounted Sony products.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, all U.S. non-union and O.P.E.I.U. Local 174 applicants and employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
* Sony Pictures - NY - New York City