Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
• Manage field agencies on a day-to-day basis. Help fulfill their requests for materials and make sure they are implementing the directives for each film, setting up local promotions, screenings, etc.
• Oversee and organize talent schedules for all regional press tours and events.
• Manage talent schedules and screenings at all major film festivals including the Toronto International Film Festival, SXSW and Telluride Film Festival.
• Coordinate talent appearances and stunts at all national comic book/sci-fi conventions including San Diego Comic-Con and NY Comic Con.
• Work directly with field to organize and execute all national promotional tie-ins.
• Assist with coordinating awards campaign screenings and special appearances in field markets.
• Help coordinate and execute regional word-of-mouth and targeted screening programs.
• 3-5 years experience in marketing and publicity at a studio or PR agency setting
• Quick learner with strong project management and communication skills
• Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and the maintenance of a supportive work environment
• Ability to oversee various tasks and projects while meeting multiple deadlines
• Bilingual Spanish preferred
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Burns Bldg
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to our website.