Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant II, Limited Series and TV Movies
Sony Pictures Entertainment is a leading creator and distributor of entertainment products, services and technology. Our global operations encompass motion picture production and distribution, television production, programming and syndication, home video acquisitions and distribution, operation of studio facilities, development of new entertainment technologies and distribution of filmed entertainment in over 70 countries.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant II to join our limited series & TV movies development team, supporting an SVP of development. The ideal candidate will be a proactive communicator who can anticipate the needs of the executives to keep the department on track .
• Provide organizational and administrative support to the department execs, anticipating needs of the executive(s) and always being two steps ahead
• Coordinate travel, visas, schedules and other travel logistics?
• Generate travel and expense reports -
• Schedule/Calendar/Phone management ; keep execs on schedule -
• Create and maintain global contacts
• Read scripts, review dailies, summarize notes from development meetings/ calls
• Invoice tracking & processing?
• Create and update presentations, letters, and other forms of management reports and communications
• Manage calendar and activities (Setting meetings, Call list, etc.)?
• Internet research
• Special projects as required
Skills & Competencies:?
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet savvy)?
• Attention to detail and accuracy -
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills?
• Superb organizational and time management skills?
• Proactive and thorough in their approach??
• Takes responsibility and ownership for tasks -
• Can work independently to achieve goals and has a positive attitude -
• Has a global perspective and appreciation for cultural differences -
• Excellent oral (professional and friendly demeanor) and written (spelling, punctuation, grammar) communications skills -
• Able to multi-task and work well with others -
• Discretion and integrity?
• At ease in fast-paced, high energy, ever-changing work environment?
• In depth knowledge of the television/entertainment industry?
• Prior experience in entertainment preferred
• Experience working in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines -
• Education:? B.A., B.S., or equivalent experience
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios