Sony PicturesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant - Sony Entertainment Television India
Sony Entertainment Television India is seeking an Administrative Assistant.
The primary purpose is to provide daily administrative support to the Senior Vice President, International Business - Head of Americas.
Daily duties include answering phones, general typing, creating and maintaining filing system, making appointments and keeping a calendar, creating and processing expense reports and making travel/entertainment arrangements.
Additional duties include coordinating with producersfor scheduling locally produced content, updating subscriber numbers, assisting on event planning, day to day banking and liaising with the Finance team for allocation of incoming receipts to customer accounts, follow-up on client/agency payments, checking & processing supplier invoices and creating vendor purchase orders.
• Excellent computer skills; specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Must be able to proactively troubleshoot
• Must be detail oriented and organized to perform efficiently
• Identify work priorities and requirements up-front and make timely decisions
• Demonstrate the ability to work with all levels of management
• Demonstrate initiative, professionalism and confidentiality
1 -2 years related experience preferred
Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - NY - New York City