Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant II
The Integrated Media Department is responsible for developing and managing campaign strategy, media allocations, creative promotions, data initiatives, and analytics. This department is full of fast-paced, ambitious individuals who are energized by collaboration and are often on the go with executive meetings and regular updates from agency teams and media/technology owners.
This role will provide full range of administrative support for two SVPs including handling phones, calendars, meeting coordination and expense reports. Additionally, this position will provide departmental support in a variety of areas such as coordinating meetings between internal/external partners, prepping for team/executive/filmmaker meetings, processing invoices, assisting in campaign and partner setup, generating media recaps and updates, and providing ad-hoc assistance when necessary. The best candidate will be able tackle all of the outlined admin duties AND also higher-level thinking and support on a number of projects/assignments.
• Assisting 2 SVPs of Media
• Managing day-to-day calendar and phones
• Scheduling and preparing for meetings which can include conference room prep, agendas, calendar invites and distribution of pertinent documents
• Responsible for creation and maintenance of various media campaign summary documents– including recaps for SVPs & select management requests, campaign calendar inputs and misc. projects as needed
• Managing document flow- including distributing documents, creating and maintaining up-to-date files (electronic and hard copy)
• Supporting role for presentations – slide design & creation and analysis
• Other general administrative duties (processing mail, copying, ordering office supplies, expense reports, travel arrangements etc.)
• Team Coordination and Communication
• Scheduling of team meetings that involve SVPs of Media
• Management of partner meeting schedules and weekly meetings with agency
• Distribution of pertinent documents (release calendar, meeting schedules, etc)
• 3 to 5+ years of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in entertainment or corporate environment
• Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Docs, Photoshop a plus)
• Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills – looking for someone with a positive, welcoming style, a ''can do'' spirit and a team player attitude
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal. Needs to prioritize communication of information to key players & be professional in tone
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Must be able to consistently meet deadlines
• Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
• Common sense, dependability, discretion and attention to detail are required
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to our website.