Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant III
Summary: Provide full range of administrative support for business affairs executives including handling phones, calendars, filing, drafting correspondence, meeting coordination and travel arrangements for the Executive Vice President and (2) Senior Vice Presidents.
- Answer, screen and field phone calls
- Maintain executive calendars (scheduling meetings, lunches, etc.)
- Compose and prepare correspondence
- Process supply requisitions
- Reconcile and process monthly expense reports
- Manage document flow: including creating and maintaining digital files
- General administrative duties (processing mail, copying, faxing, etc.)
- Any special projects as required
- 3-5 years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint required)
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task and problem solve
- Must have exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be proactive with a team-player attitude
- Discretion, common sense and dependability required
- Prefer experience in an entertainment industry-related environment
- College degree required
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to our website.