Administrative Assistant V To President, Mpg - Marketing & Distribution
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/19/2021 8:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Administrative Assistant V To President, Mpg - Marketing & Distribution jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant V To President, Mpg - Marketing & Distribution postings
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant V to President, MPG - Marketing & Distribution
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant V to provide full range of administrative support for the President, Motion Picture Group (MPG) Worldwide Marketing & Distribution including handling phones, calendar, filing, drafting, meeting coordination, travel arrangements and expense reports in a high pressure/busy global President office. This position requires high levels of confidentiality, discretion, and mature judgment.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. They will have experience working in a busy office environment, have great time management skills, knowledge of computers.
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments, demonstrating leadership, trust and support with senior management team
• Responsible for calendar management and heavy meeting planning involving frequent changes; preparation of meetings which includes conference room prep, agendas, and distribution of pertinent documents
• Handle day-to-day telephone communication including rolling high-volume calls with President, redirecting calls to appropriate departments and relaying timely messages
• Facilitate and prioritize action items and tasks for President; identify sensitive issues and escalate to President accordingly with a recommendation of appropriate course of action or response.
• Management of high-volume contacts, including maintaining filmmaker bibles on all projects; Assist in cultivating and maintaining industry contacts (i.e. screenwriters, agents, directors, and studio executives)
• Handle complex travel arrangements including upkeep of frequent flier accounts, car service, flights, and hotels, mostly utilizing online resources and anticipating frequent changes. Create and provide detailed itinerary, agendas for all travel as needed. Compile documents for travel-related meetings.
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
• Monitor and order office supplies as needed including International business cards in translated languages
• Ensure President has all necessary and pertinent information (i.e. meeting participants, background/topic, purpose of events) for any given situation (i.e. call, meeting, screening, event, etc).
• Act as the lead and decision maker in overall administration needs for the overarching department, including department group requests for building services, meeting organization, conference rooms, catering, telephone services, hardware and software purchases, new Executive on-boarding, etc.
• Act as key global Marketing and Distribution contact to all filmmakers and their reps, on all projects
, Years of Experience, Specialized Knowledge or Skills Required:
• 5+ years experience in the entertainment industry, in an assistant capacity supporting high level leaders or in some type of marketing role
• Interest in Marketing and passion for the entertainment industry
• Knowledgeable of the players and how to communicate properly
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
• Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
• Must be willing to work long hours, ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Must be detail-oriented and have an exceptional memory
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
• Dependability, discretion and attention to detail are required
• Must be a self-starter with a team-player attitude
• Demonstrates high problem-solving skills and be able to proactively troubleshoot
• Strong communication skills – written and oral (must have a professional and courteous demeanor)
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, SPE requires all U.S. non-union applicants and employees to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or to request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accomodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios