Administrative Assistant, TV Business Affairs
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2020 1:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, TV Business Affairs jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, TV Business Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, TV Business Affairs? Administrative Assistant I, TV Business Affairs
Business Affairs is responsible for negotiating and drafting production agreements with writers, producers, performers, directors, television networks, co-production entities and other television-related personnel and service providers on behalf of Sony Pictures Television and its related companies. Productions include scripted and non-scripted network, cable and first-run syndicated television programming as well as animation and daytime programming. Business Affairs is also responsible for implementing and administering the business policies and procedures for SPT. It works with Creative, Production, Finance and Legal Affairs departments to provide information, business advice and consultation services on a regular basis. They are involved in analyzing business and legal issues related to productions, as well as reviewing budgets and other financial information.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant I to support two VPs of Business Affairs for our US TV Studio, headquartered in Culver City, CA. You would work remotely until we are cleared to return to the office in light of the covid-19 quarantine.
• Provide organizational and administrative support to two VPs
• Roll calls and manage phone sheet. Also provide phone coverage for other executives within the department when needed
• Heavy schedule/calendar management
• Coordinate all internal and external meetings and calls (across multiple time zones)
• Collect and prepare information/documents for all meetings and conferences
• Generate monthly expense reports
• Manage and track executive approval flow
• Maintain departmental contact database
• Assist in drafting letters, agreements, abstracts, and memorandum
• Copying, filing, organization of paperwork
• Note taking on calls and during meetings, as needed
• Keep track of necessary office supplies and order updates
• Assist in various projects as they arise such as, organizing departmental events, gifts, etc.
• Assist visiting executives, as needed
• Other projects as required
• Strong Computer skills: MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel required; Filemaker, Adobe, Keynote preferred
• Strong internet research skills using various search engines, databases, and social media platforms
• Excellent written (spelling, punctuation, grammar) and oral (professional and friendly demeanor) communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and follow through skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize with attention to detail
• Ability to independently solve problems
• A self-starter with a team player attitude
• Take responsibility for and ownership of tasks
• At ease in a fast-paced, high energy, ever-changing work environment with shifting priorities
• Must demonstrate professionalism, diplomacy, and discretion when dealing with co-workers, executives, etc.
• A strong passion for all things TV and pop culture related
• Has a global perspective and an appreciation for cultural differences
• Multilingual a plus but not required
• Minimum of 1-2 years administrative experience
• Entertainment industry experience preferred (specifically television, film, or animation)
• Education: B.A., B.S., or equivalent experience preferred
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.