Administrative Assistant, Tristar Productions
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant III, TriStar Productions - Motion Picture Group
TriStar pictures is a film division of Sony Pictures. It's a small team so working well with others, completing assignments promptly, a positive attitude, and a no-task-too-small mindset are especially important for the position.
The administrative assistant will provide full range of administrative support for EVP including handling phones, calendar, filing, drafting correspondence, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, handling correspondence.
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to http://www.sonypictures.com.
• Word processing (composing and generating letters, memos and fax cover sheets)
• Handling phone calls
• Distributing and following-up on documents
• Updating databases and lists
• Scheduling and preparing for meetings and handling calendar
• Proof reading and editing
• Processing expense reports
• Managing document flow, including creating and maintaining files (electronic and hard copy)
• Other general administrative duties (processing mail, copying, etc.)
• Miscellaneous duties as required
• Reading material
• Tracking information
• 2 - 4 years experience as an administrative assistant (talent agency preferred)
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word and Lotus Notes)
• Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
• Must be detail-oriented
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
• Common sense, dependability, discretion and attention to detail are required
• Must be a self-starter with a team-player attitude
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral (must have a professional and courteous demeanor)
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Poitier Bldg