Administrative Assistant, Technical Operations
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/21/2021 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Technical Operations jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Technical Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Technical Operations? Administrative Assistant III, Technical Operations
Sony Pictures Entertainment is seeking an Admin lll for the Distribution Content Services (DCS) department.
Sony Pictures Entertainment operates a portfolio of branded entertainment channels, available in 178 countries, reaching more than 2 billion cumulative households worldwide. The channels offer high quality film and television content.
DCS as a group oversees all of the feature film and television distribution services including the global localization, mastering, and delivery services into all of our markets and to all of our customer groups from cinema exhibitors through streaming services to broadcasters.
The successful candidate will support the EVP of the group, with some additional support to the wider senior leadership team. The right candidate will also get the opportunity to play an integral part within the management team, supporting both administratively and also coordinating in some of the strategic efforts of the group.
This position will report into EVP Distribution Content Services, in Culver City to:
(70%) General Administrative Support for EVP and senior leadership of the group
• Manage meetings, facilitating necessary resources and itineraries
• Interface with other departments and divisions as needed
• Manage international/domestic travel
• Prepare expense reports
• Manage calendars
• Manage office supplies
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
(30%) Coordination Support
• Create PowerPoint presentations
• Support any workshops or strategy sessions run by the EVP
• Become an integral part of the management team, supporting a variety of administrative tasks
• Draft communications and memos
• B.A. in a media, communications, or business related major (or equivalent experience) preferred
• At least 3 years' experience working for a technology or media company in a similar capacity.
• Must possess advanced computer skills and be highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Teams & Outlook)
• Detail oriented, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to interface and demonstrate sensitivity effectively at all levels of an organization
• Ability to multi-task, meeting all deadlines, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• High level of project management and able to prioritize and complete all tasks on time
• Strong team player with enthusiasm and drive who can grasp new concepts quickly
• Demonstrated ability with time management skills with ability to handle multiple priorities
• Proven self-starter and independent problem-solving ability with sense to understand implications of work and probe more deeply when presented with inconsistent or interesting findings
• Familiarity of International markets or a foreign language helpful, but not required
• An interest in the technical side of the film-making process
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Thalberg Bldg This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.