Administrative Assistant, Global Publicity
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2021 9:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Global Publicity jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Global Publicity postings
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant III, Global Publicity
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to http://www.sonypictures.com.
Title: Administrative Assistant III, Global Publicity
• Responsible for daily assigned administrative tasks including handling phones, calendar, filing, drafting correspondence, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, handling correspondence.
• Assists Regional Managers on promotions and publicity related tasks for titles
• Assists with managing the day-to-day correspondence with regional agencies
• Books and coordinates screenings (promotional/WOM/National Partner/targeted/tastemaker)
• Submits, edits and approves content received from regional markets including event recaps, reviews, screening reports
• Assists in acting as the agency rep for the Los Angeles area alongside Western Manager, planning and executing grassroots events throughout Los Angeles area
• Collaborate with managers to brainstorm, implement, and execute college initiatives
• Work with managers to brainstorm, implement, and execute experiential events
• Assists in managing, overseeing and allocating field publicity budgets
• Assists in working publicity activities such as press screenings, promo screenings, premieres, junkets etc.
• Creates and manages talent and filmmaker schedules for junkets, tours, festivals and conventions
• Assists managers in compiling multi-department talent requests for junkets, tours, festivals and conventions
• Collaborate with managers to complete junket, tour, festivals and convention documents
• Communicates rooming and catering needs with local hotels during junkets, tours, festivals and conventions
• Organizes ground transportation for junkets
• Greets private jet arrivals and departures in LA as needed
• Works closely with other departments including Intersectional Marketing, Media, Exhibitor Partnerships, National Partnerships and Consumer Products, Home Entertainment, Sony Music, etc.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-3 years experience as an administrative assistant in the Entertainment industry
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Strong creative skills and innovative approach to publicity.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
• Exceptional attention to detail, unique campaign nuances and shifts in the media marketplace.
• Common sense, dependability, discretion are required.
• Strong computer skills, knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
• Knowledge of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc).
• Solid understanding of the Sony brand and internal synergy needs. Strong inter-departmental working relationships.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios