Administrative Assistant, Global Partnerships
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant III, Global Partnerships
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who can provide full range of support for three SVPs including handling phones, calendar, filing, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, handling correspondence.
• Handle all administrative duties for three SVPs
• Handling calendar, answering phones, monthly expense reports, organizing conference calls, setting up domestic and international travel, drive-ons etc.
• Running access for internal creative systems
• Work with Legal on drafting NDAs for partners
• Update data bases and lists
• Work with Exhibitor Relations to organize and book corporate screenings for our partners
• Research various Partnership related topics
• Create Purchase Orders for incoming invoices as well as fulfill any new Vendor Requests
• Work with the Story Department to get script access for partners
• Create turnover documents for incoming Domestic deals
• Help onboard new hires, interns and consultants
• Handle the meeting schedules for conferences/tradeshows and assist in preparation
• Participate in brainstorms
• Miscellaneous departmental duties as required
• Take notes as needed
• 3 - 5 years experience as an administrative assistant
• Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Keynote, Outlook, Adobe, Excel Microsoft Word and Lotus Notes)
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills
• Must be thorough
• Ability to prioritise and ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Flexibility – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
• Common sense, dependability, discretion and attention to detail are required
• Self-starter with a team-player attitude
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral (ability to exhibit professional and courteous demeanor)
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, all U.S. non-union applicants and employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios