Administrative Assistant, Global Intersectional Marketing
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant III, Global Intersectional Marketing
Provide full range of administrative support for Senior Vice President (SVP), including calendar, meeting coordination, handling phones, filing, drafting correspondence, expense reports and travel arrangements, as well as being a contributing member of a team.
• Awareness of and interest in the multicultural marketing space
• Handle administrative duties for the department, including scheduling and preparing for meetings, handling overall calendar, vendor and client billing processes, expense reports, budget spent/committed, shipping, and other tasks as needed
• Handling document flow, including creating and maintaining files (electronic and hard copy).
• Word processing (composing and generating key correspondence)
• Other general administrative duties (scheduling courier pickups, shipping, processing mail, copying, ordering office supplies, updating executive documents)
• Miscellaneous duties as required (team support when needed)
• Assist team with review of campaign related communications, including proposals, meeting agendas, weekly reports, etc.
• Prioritize and implement day-to-day marketing directives assigned by SVP and Director, keeping them informed on the status of projects on a regular basis
• Liaison with members of various Sony affiliated agencies and individuals to receive, compile and distribute campaign related communications and materials, including status reports/updates, final reports, promotional screening reports, screening reactions, and event recaps, ensuring they are submitted and circulated in an accurate and timely manner
• Coordinate and participate in brainstorms sessions, giving fresh, creative, and executable ideas
• Maintain clean and up-to-date organization and applicable agency database, while researching and expanding partnerships
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with agencies, vendors, staff, media and community partners
• Remain tuned in to the multicultural market and media landscape, and compile relevant news items on a weekly basis for the team
• Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
• 2-4 years related experience and/or training; entertainment marketing and/or marketing background a plus
• 2-3 years experience as an administrative assistant
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Someone who is diligent and shows natural initiative
• Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills and ability to remain focused while performing a variety of projects simultaneously
• Flexibility – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required; possession of a professional and courteous demeanor.
• Common sense, dependability, maturity, discretion and attention to detail are required
• Self-starter with a team-player attitude
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our dedication to health and safety, all U.S. non-union applicants and employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios