Administrative Assistant, Corporate Legal
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/23/2023 5:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Corporate Legal jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Corporate Legal postings
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant III, Corporate Legal
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the EVP / Deputy General Counsel and three supporting attorneys in the Corporate Legal group at Sony Pictures Entertainment.
• Prioritizing and facilitating meetings, action items, and tasks for executives supported, often in coordination with other senior-level executives' priorities and calendars
• Scheduling and preparing for meetings which includes conference room reservation and prep, agendas, calendar invites, and distribution of pertinent related documents
• Creating, revising, and redlining documents, including complex Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat files with a mastery of advanced usage
• Using various cloud-based applications for specific tasks such as gathering electronic signatures, accessing corporate databases, etc.
• Managing documents and facilitating the flow of information between different departments and key stakeholders (verbal and written), with attention to time-sensitive follow-ups
• Managing records storage, both digital and paper, including coordination with other staff regarding shared files
• Arranging travel, offsite meeting planning and all aspects of team meetings/events
• Processing related expense reports on a timely basis
• Keeping EVP apprised of staff matters
• Handling phone coverage and managing executive office area including in-person visitors
• Maintaining a relationship with and knowledge of support departments such as IT, copy services, facilities, mailroom, etc.
• Other general administrative duties (updating databases, creating and maintaining organizational distribution lists, managing subscriptions, ordering office supplies, processing mail, copying, filing, etc.)
• Miscellaneous duties as required
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior-level executive assistant capacity, Studio experience preferred
• Execute in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and multi-task with ease
• Take initiative, prioritize changing workload effectively, and maintain a solutions-oriented mindset
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills, proactively identify issues, and make timely decisions
• Meet the differing needs of different managers, recognizing that each requires unique support
• Effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization and contribute beyond your range of responsibilities when necessary
• Work efficiently while maintaining attention to detail and delivering accurate work product
• Exercise professionalism, instill trust, and maintain confidentiality
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Proficient computer skills, specifically MS O365 Product Suite and Adobe Acrobat
The anticipated base salary for this position is $59,600 - $78,200. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Stewart Bldg