Administrative Assistant, Brand Management
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/12/2021 3:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Brand Management jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Brand Management postings
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant III, Brand Management
Administrative Assistant to Experiential Marketing and Production Executives
Sony Pictures Entertainment is seeking a talented individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, an attention to detail, a proactive nature, a ''can do'' attitude, the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, and thrives in a dynamic, creative, and challenging environment. This role will assist with a variety of administrative duties, special research, asset management, marketing materials, information aggregation & tracking, and general support of the Global Live, Interactive, VR & Location Based Entertainment team.
Projects include marketing and production of branded theme parks, attractions, immersive theater, exhibitions, AR/VR, and other location-based experiences. This role will serve as a key daily point of contact for external partners and internal teams working on the development and operations of creative and innovative experiences across the entire project lifecycle.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President Partnership Marketing and Vice President Business Development, VR & Themed Attractions.
• Track status of projects and business development efforts and support team projects as needed, including taking meeting notes.
• Organization, distribution and management of creative assets and partner submissions as needed.
• Assist in managing third party promotional and licensing partners day to day activities and requests.
• Help coordinate marketing and PR launch plans and materials.
• Update and maintain reports of all current partnerships, creative timelines, and program details for each partner
• Thoughtfully create/maintain schedules and calendars, track submissions and deadlines, and maintain server files with an eye to supporting expressed priorities.
• Research potential partners and industry news, trends, and data.
• Determine the importance of calls, meetings, and schedules accordingly.
• Process invoices and expense reports.
• Handle arrangements for international and domestic travel schedules, as needed.
• Email correspondence and relaying information to third parties.
• Provided feedback, reviews, and approvals and track documentation on creative submissions for entertainment, marketing, and merchandizing
• Review narratives, scripts, social copy, and other creative development.
• Assist with the creation of presentations, pitch decks and other brand related materials.
• Highly motivated self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented, hardworking, and organized.
• Must have the ability to multi-task, meet constantly changing deadlines, have excellent computer, written and oral, and interpersonal skills, and be available to work some evenings and weekends.
• Some prior knowledge/experience with and an interest in video games, LBE, and/or live events.
• Ability to identify and incorporate industry knowledge and trends to improve and evolve product opportunities.
• College degree in marketing, communications, themed entertainment, or a related field.
• Mac and PC proficient and experience with Word, Excel, Keynote, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite is desired.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios