Account Executive / Senior Account Executive - West
Sony PicturesSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
Usa - Work From Home Employee / Remote - Wkh-0999
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive - West (San Francisco)
The Account Executive will drive towards a quarterly sales goal and own an individual goal and client list while building and managing his/her own business within the region, overseeing all campaign executions with other digital support teams including Ad Operations, Ad Solutions and Media Planning. The Account Executive will need to be a dynamic individual with a passion for generating new business and hitting sales goals while properly developing West based client and agency relationships. To succeed in the emerging digital entertainment and video streaming space, the Account Executive will need to display a number of strengths including access to key client and agency media decision-makers, consultative selling, meticulous planning, pipeline management and prospect list development.
Direct Sales, Sales Strategy & Management
• Manage, grow, and maintain a named account list in the Western Region that consistently attains quarterly revenue goals with a combination of new business and renewals.
• Develop a sales strategy and business plan for an account list/territory for generating revenue through premium direct sales to brands and agencies as well as RFP agency business.
• Drive weekly pipeline development through qualified daily meetings in the field with key clients and decision makers.
• Personally build and maintain deep relationships with key advertisers, both client and agency.
• Work with ad solutions and research teams to utilize data and research as a key means for generating sales interest and prospecting in PlayStation and the Crackle Network.
• Identify and close strategic seven figure partnerships driven by any combination of Crackle Network products including media/CPM, product placement, talent/music integrations and/or deep brand integrations into video.
Pipeline & Campaign Management
• Provide real time sales revenue and pipeline reporting for a named list/territory and consistently forecast the revenue pacing via internal CRM tools & databases.
• Work with internal stakeholders & support teams to successfully create, execute, optimize and review all campaigns in a named territory.
• Work with regional VP to communicate product feedback from customers within Crackle Network.
• Bachelor's degree, preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years successful digital advertising experience, including a track record of outstanding results in attaining quarterly revenue goals.
• Experience successfully managing a sales territory in emerging platforms (e.g., video, mobile, gaming, or connected TV).
• Proven track record in developing seven figure plus deals through direct communication with brand/client contacts and agencies.
• Prior experience working with ad solutions teams in crafting client programs.
• Outstanding communications skills including demonstrated negotiation skills and exemplary consultative selling skills.
• A network of mid-senior level relationships and relevant contacts at both clients and agencies within key categories (Male, Auto, CPG Food, QSR, Technology, Gaming, Studio, Retail, Men's Health & Grooming).
• Organized, proactive and results-oriented.
• Experience with video media sales required.
• Minimum of 2 years entertainment experience, a plus.
• Travel will be a 40% requirement with this position.
• Intimate knowledge of digital media business client, agency and digital vendors/partners requirements
• Industry advertising pricing and competitive trends in video and digital sales industries
• Media plans, IAB terms and conditions, Ad-serving platforms, Ad technologies
• Set-up and use of Salesforce
• comScore, Nielsen and other required research needed for sales activities
• Knowledge of and previous experience selling Programmatic Video
• Sales & pipeline management
• Communication (e.g., presenting, meetings, speaking, building presentations, etc.)
• Prospecting, closing and renewing client business
*Must be located in San Francisco*
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Work from home employee/remote - WKH-0999
Crackle, a unit of Sony Pictures Television, programs Hollywood movies, popular TV shows, original series and feature films for the world's connected audience. Available in 21 countries on every screen, Crackle is always freely accessible with no subscription or commitments required. The streaming TV network houses a robust library of original programming available anytime, anywhere on every connected device. Crackle is available on Facebook or follow @Crackle on twitter for real time updates. For additional information, please go to http://www.crackle.com.
PlayStation® offers portable entertainment through amazing gameplay experiences that inspire people across the world. PlayStation family of products include the PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, PlayStation® Vita, PlayStation® Mobile and PlayStation® Network
Sony Pictures Television, Digital Networks is looking for an Account Executive/Sr. Account Executive, Digital Media Sales (depending on prior experience) to sell a portfolio of products ranging from straight media to deep brand integrations for Sony's video properties that include PlayStation Vue® and Crackle Network's Western Region. Reporting to the VP, Digital Ad Sales for the Western Region, the Account Executive will be exceptional digital sales professional and integral part of the company's advertising business across online, mobile, and connected TV.