Account Executive Sales Consultant
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Account Executive – Sales Consultant Contract Worker – Los Angeles
Crackle Plus is looking for a freelance Account Executive, Ad Sales to report into the EVP, Ad Sales. This AE will represent a portfolio of premium video products (including Crackle, Funimation and Popcornflix) for the Western Territory.
The Account Executive will be a dynamic individual with a passion for generating new business and hitting sales goals while developing client and agency relationships. To succeed in the emerging OTT / Advanced TV video streaming space, the Account Executive will need to be a nimble, consultative seller, with access to key client and agency media decision-makers, and a clear understanding of pipeline management and prospect list development.
Direct Sales, Sales Strategy & Campaign Management
• Manage, grow and maintain a named account list/territory driving both new business and renewals
• Generate revenue through direct sales to brands and agencies as well as programmatic guaranteed business
• Drive consistent pipeline growth through qualified daily meetings with key clients and agency decision makers
• Provide real time sales revenue and pipeline reporting
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and support teams to successfully propose, close, execute, optimize and renew campaigns for named account list / territory
• Demonstrate clear understanding of the marketplace, including video & advertising competitive trends, pricing needs, industry challenges & capabilities
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum of 5 years of successful digital or video advertising experience, including a track record of outstanding results driving new / growth business
• Experience successfully managing a sales territory in emerging platforms (video, gaming, mobile or connected TV) or proven results & an entrepreneurial streak within an established business model
• Prior experience working with ad solutions teams in crafting client programs
• Understanding of digital media / Advanced Video client, agency and vendor/partner requirements needed to generate sales including: media planning; IAB T&Cs; measurement & targeting capabilities; comScore, Nielsen and other research
• Outstanding consultative sales skills including being a strong presentor, storyteller & negotiator
• Skills in sales pipeline management, including prospecting, closing and renewing client business
• Organized, proactive and results-oriented
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Norman Lear Bldg