Youtube Account Manager
Sony MusicMiami, FL
Full Time Job
SONY Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Corporation of America wholly owns Sony Music Entertainment.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Digital Commercial Strategy, the YouTube Account Manager will use their expertise and knowledge of YouTube best practices, YouTube analytics, SEO, SEM, content curation and optimization to maximize revenue and growth.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
• Managing high-level strategic video programming, content curation, QA, and syndication to video platforms.
• Liaise with clients to leverage YouTube around key release campaigns and isolate/develop tent-pole programming specific to YouTube.
• Communicate upcoming content initiatives and work closely with production teams to guide editorial for new video content.
• Assess channel and monetization performance leveraging knowledge of the YouTube ecosystem and platform strategies.
• Create periodic management reports of performance in terms of revenues and growth trends.
• Foresee any platform issues and roadblocks to ensure effective channel management before, during, and after the release.
• Provide ongoing priority channel support including programming advice, optimizations and general troubleshooting.
• Ensure a comprehensive list of channel management services are being provided including content management, metadata, subtitling, scheduling, and editing.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• YouTube Certification preferred
• YouTube content management system (CMS) experience including a minimum of 3 years’ experience directly managing/growing YouTube Channels
• Proficient knowledge of video channel best practices, and channel category subject matter
• Video production/editing experience
• Conversational and written fluency in Spanish strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in related field(s).