VP, Digital Marketing
Sony MusicNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 5/24/2023 10:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for VP, Digital Marketing jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all VP, Digital Marketing postings
Full Time Job
As the Vice President of Digital Marketing for Sony Music Nashville (https://sonymusicnashville.com/), you will lead the digital marketing team and oversee the execution and innovation of digital marketing efforts for the entire Nashville roster. You will apply your experience as a highly creative digital marketing executive to create unique opportunities for fans to digitally connect with artists, innovate organizational digital marketing campaigns in an ever-changing market, and champion the development of both artists and digital marketing talent. This role will be closely connected to our content development strategy and the social amplification of our artists. This position will be based in Nashville, TN.
What you'll do:
• Develop and execute overall digital marketing strategy for the organization with a progressive and nimble approach through comprehensive and collaborative marketing campaigns that drive artist development, fan engagement, and growth and consumption.
• Cultivate and maintain strong and effective working relationships with artists, artist managers, internal and external partners, and team members across the label.
• Leverage social media, video content, digital advertisements, and data/analytics to ensure campaign strategies for all releases are connected to over-arching artist goals to support continued artist development, growth, and music consumption.
• Act as a champion of digital innovation and collaboration and inspire the digital marketing team to do the same.
• Lead the digital team.
Who you are:
• A vision-focused creative digital marketing executive, thought-leader, change agent, and champion of developing artists and digital marketing talent.
• A global-minded innovator with a keen understanding of social media and alternative fan communication tools including email/mobile marketing, community management, interactive technologies, SEO/SEM, and shortform content strategy – typically gained through 8-10 years of progressive, hands-on experience.
• An influential leader with experience developing and executing digital strategy while managing a team, delegating tasks, and maintaining knowledge of current trends.
• An organized, independent, and deadline-driven individual with preferred experience in a large creative organization.
• Must have strong leadership experience with a desire to mentor and develop a seasoned team.
• Music/label industry experience is not a requirement but a professional connection to music is a must.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess