Account Manager, Digital Business
Sony MusicMiami, FL
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Manager, Digital Business jobs in Miami-FL
Account Manager, Digital Business (Video Streaming Partners) - Miami
Come to be part of the #1 Latin Label in the world. We are looking for an Account manager for the Digital Business team. It's an exciting role managing relationships with digital accounts, presenting music and identifying opportunities for our artists and repertoire.
What you'll do:
1. You will be managing day to day digital content business with key VIDEO streaming services reporting to the Sales REVENUE director.
2. You will be driving initiatives for our music to maximize sales and exposure.
3. Develop strong relationships across multiple areas within our partners with different departments of Sony Music: artist relations, digital marketing, production, etc
4. You will be monitoring daily performance and flag noteworthy indicators/ suggest optimization pivots based on initial data.
5. Responsible for the optimization of video content consumption on video platforms.
6. Identification of opportunities to develop with 5020 Records content on commercial platforms and to drive new initiatives to maximize sales on video platforms
Who you are:
1. 3 years of prior experience in the music industry: digital music services, digital sales in record label, music distribution, or digital sales analysis.
2. 1 years on a manager level position.
3. Conversational and written fluency in English and Spanish.
4. Strong understanding and passion for Latin music genres including Latin Urban, Regional Mexican, and Latin Pop.
5. Strong analytical skills with extensive excel skills.
6. Proficient knowledge of Music Commercial platforms and best practices: YouTube, Vevo, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram
7. Strong knowledge of the music industry and related social media news, trends, and the competitive landscape.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.