Sony MusicCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• Coordinate contract signing, deal memos, etc with outside partners and our internal Business & Legal Affairs team.
• Maintaining all non-financial records for the department (i.e. keeping records of all treatments, budgets, etc. associated with each video project).
• Supplying the company with regular departmental updates.
• Organizing and updating our video files (director reels, our library of music videos).
• Arranging travel for department members, artists, managers, etc.
• Filing expense reports for members of the department.
• Handling day-to-day logistics for members of the department (i.e. keeping schedules, taking messages, etc.).
• Maintaining up-to-date contact information on production companies, producers and directors.
• Create project related budgets.
• Work with outside production companies and vendors as an internal coordinator through project delivery.
• Post supervision, oversee delivery workflow internally and with outside vendors.
• College degree preferred but not required.
• Prior administrative experience required.
• Strong administrative computer skills and solid organizational and communication skills.
• Must be able to recall information quickly and accurately.
• Working knowledge of video production and post production process is helpful.
• Must be dependable, reliable and organized.
• Adobe Premiere strongly preferred, but not required