Video Content Representative
Sony MusicRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/19/2021 11:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Video Content Representative jobs in Remote-US
Search all Video Content Representative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Video Content Representative? Video Content Representative - College Marketing (Remote)
The Video Content College Marketing Representative is responsible for creating and editing content pieces for the College Marketing department, as well as managing the team's overall content strategy.
This is a remote, part-time role that requires a commitment of approximately 20 hours per week.
What You'll Do
• Work alongside the Sony Music U team and our label partners to create engaging video content that targets the college demographic
• Manage overall content strategy for the College Marketing department
• Oversee creative direction for all Sony Music U content pieces
• Consistently pitch ideas to the team on how we can utilize the various content we have coming in from our reps including (socials video content, motion graphics, artist interviews, on campus events, etc.)
• Make necessary edits and changes in a timely manner, with direction from management team
• Provide weekly updates to management team, including progress and status of assigned projects
Who You Are
• Minimum Experience Required: Previous experience shooting, editing and creating content pieces
• You must be currently enrolled as a full-time Undergraduate college student with (2) or more years left before graduation
• You are knowledgeable and passionate about social media and content
• You are a creative thinker who comes with ideas
What We Give You
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• An investment in your learning & professional development This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.