Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/4/2023 7:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Travel Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Travel Manager postings
Full Time Job
Sony Music Entertainment is looking for a high-performing Travel Manager to join the Travel team! The position will report into the Global Travel Director and be responsible to manage Sony Music Entertainment's Travel Program in North America. The ideal candidate must have strong customer service experience with an in-depth understanding of the end-to-end entertainment travel landscape.
*This position will require someone to be based in the NY Tri-state area and who can work out of the NYC office approximately 2-4x per month.
What you'll do:
• Resolve daily issues arising from employee & non-employee travel.
• Promote Travel Program to ensure employees understanding of policies and procedures.
• Drive compliance towards online booking, advance ticket purchasing, lowest logical airfare and the use of preferred suppliers.
• Have periodic governance meetings with the Record Labels to review the overall Travel Program compliance and proactively identify and resolve any potential issues.
• Collaborate and develop strong working relationships with Travel Management Company (TMC), Airlines and Hotels to provide best-in-class service.
• Perform hotel & venue site inspections resulting in recommendations to hotel preferred program and venue use.
• Provide support and training on Concurs online booking tool.
• Review reporting with individual Record Labels showing what areas can reduce cost to achieve savings.
• Compile & analyze reports for leadership showing travel trends, costs and policy compliance.
• Ensure Duty of Care for all employees/non-employees.
• Ad hoc Special Projects.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's degree or above
• 3 years of working experience in the travel and hospitality industry
• Strong working knowledge of entertainment travel industry
• Strong customer-service focus and interpersonal skills
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with different levels within the organization, including senior executives
• Strong analytical, business process analysis and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to be self-motivated and work independently
• Knowledgeable in travel related systems e.g., GDS & Concur
• Literate in basic software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
• Travel required as needed.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $90k to $110k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job