Threadshop Coordinator - Merchandise Operations
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2021 1:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Threadshop Coordinator - Merchandise Operations jobs in New York-NY
Search all Threadshop Coordinator - Merchandise Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Threadshop Coordinator - Merchandise Operations? Overview:
Sony Music's innovative and growing merchandising company, The Thread Shop, is looking to hire an Operations Coordinator to help support The Thread Shop's growing e-commerce and retail businesses. This individual will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of merchandise product set-up, including production charts, costing and customer pricing (retail and wholesale). The position will additionally assist the sales team in reviewing inventory reports for inventory available and out of stock positions.
This position will also work closely with all Thread Shop department teams including Ecommerce, Sony Pricing Administration, Customer Service, and Supply Chain Management teams to ensure timely and accurate input of merchandise selections, pricing and customer orders.
• Work with various Thread Shop departments (Ecommerce, Retail, Tour, and Production to gather information for merchandise set-up
• Complete operational requirements by coordinating and consolidating all information required for merchandise product set up (production charts and approved pricing files)
• Liaise with label release planning for product set up; foster positive relationships with release planning teams to ensure timely turnaround time for merchandise product setup in CDS.
• Advise all parties on product updates in order to ensure correct payment of product and correct GRPS/CDS information
• Continually check for price updates across all outlets and work with Sales Team and Operations to request new price points when needed
• Ensure customer service team has correct product numbers and pricing for retail orders
• Maintain organization of SKU data on shared drive and have readily accessible to departments upon inquiry
• Provide product information to third party ecommerce provider to facilitate online purchases
• Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the various Thread Shop sales and production teams
• Work with ECOM sales team to manage inventory levels and suggest weekly reorders
• Work with ECM sales team and third party provider to ensure ECOM site correctly reflects inventory availability
• Enlist the efforts of senior management teams when needed when necessary to accelerate the selection set up process
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and sales teams
• Four year college degree (retail related degree preferred)
• Experience in operational support for e-commerce; Familiar with practices and terminology with basic operational and e-commerce knowledge
• Computer literacy: Outlook, Excel, Pivot Tables, PowerPoint
• Detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task projects and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written & verbally.
• Has the ability to anticipate, communicate, and help resolve issues as they arise, self-motivated & pro-active
• Team Player
• Minimum 2 years of work experience
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.