Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As a TA Coordinator at Sony Music Entertainment, you will play a key role focusing on critical recruiting activities supporting a growing digital business. This is an opportunity to learn TA from the ground up focusing on operational excellence, candidate experience, and continuous process improvement.
What you'll do:
• Provides day to day support including scheduling interviews, sourcing candidates, and other recruiting activities
• Owns Talent Community prospecting posting and requisition; ensuring prospect talent are engaged, tagged, and flagged for our recruitment team
• Focuses on continuous process improvement for TA activities
• Plays an integral role in the candidate experience for an exciting digital business
• Coordinate and manage interview schedules, logistics for interviews, and follow-through with hiring managers and candidates
• Track and maintain accurate and detailed records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including current or forecasted positions, candidates, and other metrics and reports as requested
• Monitoring candidates during onsite interviews while maintaining a strong level of professionalism
Who you are:
• Up to 1 year of TA or HR experience either in a full-time role or relevant experience
• Eager to learn about Talent Acquisition in a creative environment and take on administrative, yet critical activities
• Ability to navigate an Applicant Tracking System
• You bring empathy and care for individuals
• Possess a desire to innovate and improve your environment
• You value and operate with the following:
• Integrity- Responsible, accountable, and take pride in your work
• Insight – Share perspective, ideas, and ambition
• Imagination- You are curious. Learn from your team members and share your wisdom.
This role is currently virtual and should have the ability to work a hybrid schedule traveling to the Culver City office in the future. Reports to the Associate Director, TA.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.