Sr. Creative Director
Sony MusicLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/31/2023 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Sr. Creative Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sr. Creative Director postings
Full Time Job
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
This individual will be responsible for creating, developing and delivering innovative, high quality and cost effective creative strategies for key initiatives while striving for profitable revenue growth and margin targets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
What you'll do:
• Creative Direction/ Art Direction â€'' developing concepts, references and moodboards to articulate and communicate the vision and identity of both brand and collection. And ensuring the design output follows the intended direction throughout the process.
• This is a design position taking projects from concept to completion. Projects could include: sales collateral, logos, apparel/merchandise, and point of sales marketing pieces.
• Create designs that align with the artist's vision while also attracting and retaining loyal customers to achieve the company's growth plans and financial objectives.
• Developing creative partnerships with artists and their representatives while taking a comprehensive approach to their long-term development through their merchandise.
• Help establish online merchandising strategy which includes website look and feel, product line, product placement, and online content to drive revenue and be consistent with and enhance each artist's image.
• Execute Ceremony of Roses strategic vision and make sure it stays aligned with product strategy, market trends and customer needs.
• Identify and leverage third party vendors to design and create cost effective products.
• Build and sustain solid, collaborative working relationships across Ceremony of Roses, Marketing, Sourcing/Production/PD and throughout Sony Music Entertainment's business units.
• Work closely with the VPs of Ceremony of Roses and SME's labels to help acquire and secure merchandise rights.
Who you are:
• Creative skills should include 15 years of print design and visual graphics work.
• An intimate understanding of conceptualization, designing and production.
• Ability to create compelling, inspiring product that differentiates Ceremony of Roses in the market.
• Must be an enthusiastic team member comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• Previous experience in the music industry preferred.
• Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, etc.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts.
• Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike.
• BFA degree preferred.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• We invest in your professional growth & development.
• Time off for a winter recess.
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
California Pay Range
$140,000 — $165,000 USD