Specialist, Premium Content
Sony MusicCoconut Grove, FL
Full Time Job
Specialist, Premium Content - Us Latin
As the Specialist, Premium Content you will manage, and coordinate artists' projects associated with; shows, film shoots, and content-related events. You will report to the Head of Artist Services & Premium Content who is based at our Miami, Fl offices. You will also partner with Sony Music Latin internal departments, artist management, production companies and third- party vendors to gather artist availability for scheduling, logistics and some administrative duties.
What you'll do:
• Own the internal artists' process to ensure that budgets, deal terms and data is tracked.
• Partner with A&R and Release Planning for successful release of content.
• Gather all assets needed for creation of marketing content, edit all non-premium content, and follow all SME compliance and regulation policies.
• Manage third party vendors and grow roster.
• Align budgets, process business unit invoices, expenses and purchases.
• Create and prepare PowerPoint presentations.
• Coordinate travel arrangements and event logistics as needed.
• Attend industry events and artist appearances as necessary.
Who you are:
• You are Fluent in Spanish (read, write and speak)
• You have 2 years of experience managing projects.
• Strong writing, producing, and editing video content experience.
• You have some Music industry, Premium Content experience or a Bachelors in related field.
• You have some working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud, specific to, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Keynote.
• You have a professional, friendly disposition and flexible mindset.
• You are very organized, can multi-task and have amazing communication skills.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.