Specialist, Digital Marketing, Arista Records
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Arista Records is seeking a Specialist, Digital Marketing, based in New York. The ideal candidate is innovative, highly-organized, and ambitious. This individual must have a true passion for the music industry and for helping to develop the careers of artists.
• Develop and execute innovative digital marketing campaigns including social media, SEO, email/text, web development, data-capture, and advertising to aid in building awareness and growing a fan base around an artist.
• Work closely with artists and artist management to develop strategic content creation and curation to build their online profile.
• Maintain artists’ online properties including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Website, Wikipedia etc.
• Manage, monitor, and optimize advertising campaigns.
• Analyze campaign performance and communicate results to the larger team.
• Research, gather, plan and post compelling content that supports the voice, tone and style of our artists.
• Assist in the creation of content strategies, editorial calendars and publishing schedules.
• Manage ongoing quality assurance of artists’ online presences.
• Collaborate with internal teams (A&R, Marketing, Press, Sales, etc.) to drive fan engagement campaigns and music consumption opportunities.
• At least 2 years of work experience in digital marketing, artist management, digital sales, or influencer marketing.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Understanding of key marketing platforms and techniques (CRM tools, pixel retargeting, Photoshop, digital advertising, Final Cut, etc.).
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that display organization and attention to detail.
• Broad knowledge of the digital landscape and consumer trends.
• This role requires a high degree of creativity, energy, innovation and flexibility.
• Data analysis/research skills.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.