Social Media Coordinator
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/5/2023 6:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Social Media Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
The Social Media Coordinator will assist in the development of our artists' brand across all major and emerging social media platforms â€'' primarily through the creation of social content, the strategic distribution of that content across platforms, and interaction with our audiences. They will work hand-in-hand with our Digital Marketing and Media Buy teams to engage our audience with content that is insightful, informative, and fun. The content supported will be optimized for both organic and paid.
What you'll do:
• Assist in the execution of day-to-day management of the Columbia Records profiles on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, FB.
• Support the production of visual and copy-based content for distribution across various social media channelsâ€''optimize content for each platform.
• Brainstorm new and creative content and growth strategies with larger digital and content team. Participate in internal ideation meetings.
• Perform the role with an â€˜always on' approach to social media, constantly monitoring the music and pop culture and feeding senior team with insights and reports.
• Monitor social media trends, tools, apps, and effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media techniques.
• Measure and report performance of all social media campaigns.
• Maintain editorial calendars. Work cross-functionally (Publicity, Marketing, Touring) across the label to continually update calendar.
• Assist in the development of social media content for paid media.
• Attend events and liaise with staff to cover activities from a social media perspective.
Who you are:
• 1 year of digital content management experience focusing on social media messaging.
• Social Media Obsessed: Demonstrated knowledge of social platforms.
• Superb written and oral communication skills.
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
• Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills.
• Personable and actively emerged in music culture and its consumption across multiple channels.
• Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities, as well as in the work environment, and can be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
• Solid experience with photo and video editing tools.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$45,000 — $48,000 USD