Social & Digital Analytics Masters Representative
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Part Time Job
Those Labels located in New York City under the Sony Music Entertainment umbrella include: Columbia Records, Epic Records, Legacy Recordings, RCA Records, SONY Masterworks, Sony Nashville and Sony Latin.
The Social & Digital Analytics Masters Representative position is a great way to learn about the music business, gain marketing experience, and get your foot in the door of one of the world’s leading entertainment companies.
As a member of the Consumer Research & Social Analytics team, the Social & Digital Analytics Masters Representative is responsible for social media and online audience insights for Sony Music. The representative will work closely with both the College Marketing team and the Insights & Reporting team to develop presentations around social media buzz on Sony artists across all labels. The representative will also analyze campaign performance and suggest new opportunities for Sony artists through analyzing social data.
This is a paid part-time position, requiring a minimum of 20 hours per week in the NY office.
• Use social media listening tools such as Crimson Hexagon, CrowdTangle, and Next Big Sound to drive insights and suggestions for Sony artists.
• Generate custom insights from analyzing artists’ social media buzz. Suggest marketing opportunities and new product ideas.
• Work with the College Marketing team to analyze their local and national online marketing campaigns and recap results.
• Stay on top of new social media tools and platforms and suggest ways Sony can use them for campaigns.
YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED AS A FULL TIME STUDENT AND LIVE IN NYC OR SURROUNDING AREA.
• Currently enrolled as a graduate student in an accredited graduate program.
• Strong work ethic, knowledge and passion for music
• Interest in social media, analytics and the music industry
• Excellent Powerpoint, Word and Excel skills
• Display creativity in problem-solving and idea generation
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.