Senior Recruiter, University Relations & College Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2022 4:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Recruiter, University Relations & College Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Recruiter, University Relations & College Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Sony Music Entertainment (SME) is seeking a Senior Recruiter, University Relations & College Marketing to join their Early Career team. The Early Career team is responsible for creating a best in class recruiting experience for early talent. This includes identifying, attracting, and hiring the next generation of leaders within the music industry for SME's seasonal Internship Program, College Marketing Representative (CMR) Program, and various rotation programs.
This individual will develop and lead a variety of innovative initiatives focused on Intern and College Marketing recruitment, engagement and conversion of a diverse community of early talent. This is a unique opportunity to improve existing programs and build new content and experiences for a dynamic, creative, iconic organization. This individual will be responsible for programs that positions Sony Music as a destination for early talent.
What you'll do:
• Manage the internship and CMR program lifecycle: this includes posting, sourcing, screening resumes and Sparkhire video interviews, presenting candidates to supervisors, scheduling and conducting interviews, confirming intern and CMR selections, and coordinating onboarding/orientation activities
• Cultivate a robust community of multi-cultural talent through university outreach, partner organizations, and partnership with SME's The Office of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
• Coordinate and facilitate all logistics associated with hosting intern activities including arranging receptions, activities, and presentations
• Manage existing relationships with Intern and CMR Supervisors throughout all of Sony Music Labels and corporate functions to fulfill high volume requests
• Build and maintain relationships with target candidates as well as business partners, including all levels of employees and leadership as well as university officials, clubs and organizations, faculty members, department heads, recruiting team, etc.
• Cultivate relationships with interns and CMRs post departure with an eye toward converting exceptional interns and CMRs into hires; this includes managing the LinkedIn SMG Alumni community
• Leverage learning platforms to maintain calendar of live events, manage registration, push digital content, surveying for experience feedback and tracking participation/engagement metrics
• Handle internal referral process for employees and executives including frequent status updates.
• Partner across the People Experience function including Learning & Development, People Experience Business Partners, and other stakeholders on the needs of the intern program
Who you are:
• You have a bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of intern program recruitment experience or equivalent experience in a related space
• You are passionate about accuracy, quality, and design (branding, style aesthetics); thinking ahead several steps to contingency plan and deliver exceptional results
• You have sound cross-functional collaboration skills, can build relationships internally and externally
• You can autonomously plan and deliver projects – preferably multiple projects and moving parts and experience with both long-term planning and short-term action/status updates
• You have experience with Microsoft Office Suite and can quickly pick up digital technology (online, mobile, social, etc.)
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.