Senior Producer, Recurring Series (podcast)
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/10/2019 12:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Senior Producer, Recurring Series (podcast) jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Producer, Recurring Series (podcast) postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Producer, Recurring Series (podcast)? The venture is being led by podcast veterans, Adam Davidson and Laura Mayer and will produce a suite of original, thoughtful, and buoyant podcasts across genres. The Senior Producer, Recurring Series is a foundational member of the podcasting venture. This role is responsible for providing support to the editorial process in New York. This role will report to the COO.
• Responsible for production and execution of 1 to 2 podcasts that air between 24 and 54 episodes annually.
• Manage a team of producers. This includes acting as an engaged, supportive manager while also ensuring the top quality and execution of their shows.
• The Senior Producers will focus roughly 30 percent of their time evaluating new ideas or directions for their shows, 20 percent of their time managing their team members, and 50 percent of their time producing podcast episodes.
• Collaborate both within Uncanny Productions, and with outside partners.
• Create editorial processes that are financially and creatively sustainable.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
• At least 4 years of editorial experience in a fast-paced, media environment. Podcast experience required.
• Must have demonstrated interest in managing teams, and a proven ability to work collaboratively, within a team setting.
• Must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
• Must be able to edit audio. ProTools experience is preferred, but not required.
• Must love, and listen to, podcasts! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.