Senior Manager, Audience Development - Us Latin
Sony MusicMiami, FL
Full Time Job
As a Senior Manager, Audience Development - US Latin you will report to Director, Data & Insights and supervise the day-to-day tasks digital marketing and social media team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing audience development and campaign execution for a diverse roster of artists.
The ideal candidate will be someone with an analytical mindset, passionate about the music & entertainment industry who is looking to gain a broad understanding of the business.
What you will do:
• Supervise day-to-day tasks of 4 members on the digital marketing and social media team.
• Oversee and monitor the highly impactful customized campaigns being executed by the team.
• Oversee all influencer marketing initiatives and strategies being led by the team.
• Oversee monthly budget forecast and digital marketing budget allocation for all digital marketing activities.
• Oversee the development and execution of all aspects of audience development plans and strategy, both paid and social.
• Develop relationships and lead communication with external partners to obtain the necessary support to move projects forward. (Social media partners, influencers, artist management teams, agencies, and vendors)
• Manage and Integrate Marketing campaigns, including overall artist awareness
• Create and implement a marketing plan with measurable, scalable, and innovative online (and offline) campaigns to meet goals around consumption and new fan acquisition with approaches that can be measured and refined to implement ongoing improvement
• Leads and aligns across partnership teams. Procure, negotiate, manage, and leverage strategic relationships with internal and external partner teams to drive key performance metrics.
• Develop a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration; use data to measure and understand fan behavior. Apply/share insights to be used in our marketing lever.
• Provide up-to-date social media best practices, creative concepts, strategies, and account optimizations for all artists.
• Update on key metrics and progress to goals; set mechanisms to operationalize timely status updates for releases.
• Influence and inform local content strategy leveraging data and local insights
• Collaborate with multiple teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Who you are:
• BA/BS degree in a related field.
• Lead and developed a team of 4 or more employees.
• Must be fluent in Spanish & English.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in audience development/digital marketing
• Minimum of 2 years of team management experience
• Proficient in multi-channel digital marketing campaign setup and monitoring. Experience leading social media pages and social media influencer campaigns.
• Experience handling budgets.
• Must have strong analytical skills with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while managing multiple concurrent tasks.
What we will give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.