Senior Manager, Advertising
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/27/2023 11:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Manager, Advertising jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Manager, Advertising postings
Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Advertising (Media Buying)
The Senior Manager for Advertising, Media Buying will play an instrumental role in the promotion the music of independent artist and labels. You would be working at the intersection of strategy and the execution of advertising by setting up advertising campaigns across multiple digital platforms while also help develop long terms strategies for audience development and best practices. This role reports to the Senior Director, Advertising and is based in New York City.
What you'll do
• Execute advertising campaigns across various digital platforms and websites ensuring accurate placement, timely delivery, and effective results. (Including Meta, Google AdWords, The Trade Desk, DOOH, Spotify, TikTok ads among others)
• Monitor and optimize campaigns performance ensuring correct spend and achieve optimal results based on the determined goals and in line within industry standards and The Orchard best practices.
• Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues that may rise like tracking pixels, connecting accounts, ad disapprovals, platforms bugs among others.
• Collaborate with Strategy Managers on upcoming priority projects to determine best platforms, target audience, and creative strategies for them to implement to develop media plans; participate meaningfully in internal brainstorm sessions, strategy meetings, and client-facing meetings
• Identify ways to experiment and innovate creatively within different platforms used to advertise; test beta products and help provide feedback to improve advertising services and offerings while developing and updating best practices, benchmarks, and case studies.
• Build and maintain relationships with external vendor and partners, provide feedback on the development of new ad products and test alpha and beta products.
Who you are
• 4 to 6 years of experience in digital advertising, media buying, ad operations or related advertising fields.
• Familiarity advertising platforms like Meta Business Manager, Google Adwords, TikTok ads, The TradeDesk among others.
• Excellent attention to details and the ability to work in a high volume and fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools (Datorama/ Intelligence is preferred)
• Reliable communication, delegation, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
• Passionate about music and supporting independent and developing artist across all genres and territories.
What we give you
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
About The Orchard
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide â€'' distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$85,000 — $95,000 USD